InstaTrike is designed for compatibility with stock versions of specific models of motorcycles. InstaTrike may not be compatible with all aftermarket accessoies (light bars, saddle bags, custom exhaust, etc) Many aftermarket accessories can be reinstalled after the installation of InstaTrike however Tow-Pac, Inc makes no guarantee as to aftermarket compatibility. For more information, please call us at 866-694-3500 or 815-936-0923.
Notice of Limited Liability
Tow-Pac, Inc. warrants only components supplied by Tow-Pac, Inc. Tow-Pac, Inc. cannot be responsible for any components on owners motorcycle including frames, hardware, aftermarket accessories, etc. Owner is solely responsible for ensuring motorcycle is in sound mechanical order. Tow-Pac, Inc cannot be responsible for any damage due to improper installation of Tow-Pac components or use of any hardware (bolts, nuts, etc) on Tow-Pac components not supplied directly by Tow-Pac, Inc. Owner is solely responsible for installation of Tow-Pac components.
This product assists in keeping a motorcycle or scooter from leaning while at highway speeds, slow speeds or while fully stopped. The motorcycle or scooter will have unique handling characteristics with a Tow-Pac, Inc. product installed. Tow-Pac, Inc. is not responsible for improper installation or set-up of this product. Performance may vary based on the original condition of the motorcycle or scooter.
TOW-PAC, INC. warrants to the first end user purchaser that this product “InstaTrike” when purchased will be free from defective workmanship and materials, and agrees that it will, at its option, either repair the defect or replace the defective Product for the period of one year from date of original purchase.
This warranty does not apply to tires or to the appearance of any item which has been damaged, defaced, been subjected to misuse, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
Neither the sales personnel of the seller nor any other person is authorized to make any warranties other than those described above or to extent the duration of any warranties beyond the time period described above on behalf of TOW-PAC, INC.
- All returns must be authorized by Tow-Pac, Inc prior to return. Tow-Pac, Inc will not accept returns that have not been pre-approved.
- All returns must be made within 15 days of original purchase.
- Tow-Pac, Inc may deny returns on units that have been installed and ridden.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs on returned products. Original shipping and handling fees are non refundable.
- All authorized returns are subject to a minimum 20% restock fee or the cost to return the kit to new condition if greater than 20% of the original purchase price.
- All refunds for authorized returns of products purchased through authorized Tow-Pac dealers must be made by the original dealer and be pre approved by the dealer and Tow-Pac, Inc.
- No refund will be given until product has been authorized, received, and inspected by Tow-Pac, Inc.
- Authorized returns will nullify any warranty responsibilities by Tow-Pac, Inc or any claims against Tow-Pac, Inc.
Damaged Shipment Policy
All orders are thoroughly inspected at our facility and must be free of damage before shipment. The components are carefully packed to ensure safe arrival under normal freight shipment circumstances. When your order arrives carefully inspect the carton contents for any damage which may occur during shipment. All damage must be reported immediately to the driver making your delivery. All claims for damage must be made directly with the freight line. Tow-Pac, Inc. can only replace damaged components that have been claimed to and approved by the freight line. Tow-Pac, Inc. cannot accept returns of damaged goods that have not been claimed to and approved by the freight line.